Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day Three

Day Three
This morning I woke and Sam was no where to be seen. I thought that he had just gone for walk so I waited around for him to come back. After a while I realized that he would probably not come back seeing as it was already around about 9 o'clock (that's just an estimate judging by the place of the sun in the sky) so I made some breakfast and decided to go look around to see if I could find any clues about where Sam had gone. After a while I came upon a patch of grass that looked trampled so I followed it along for a while and came a imprint of a extremely small footprint and a mark that had to be Sam's face. I realized that they had come last night and I would have no hope of finding Sam at all but it didn't matter I had bigger problems to deal with than finding Sam I had to try and get to Andrew, Leon and Grayson up in the flying pyramid which had flown off when the sun had come up.
After I had had some breakfast I decided to go and see if there was anything else in the cave that they others had found the metallic watches that turned into silver invincible surfers. Once I got inside the cave the stream veered of to one side and only reappeared at the end of the cave where it opened out into a large cavern filled with dark murky water. I dived straight down into the dark murky depths of the water and tried to open my eyes to look around but I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face, so I had to feel around to find anything in the water. Eventually I came across a large wooden chest that had a large rusted lock on the front. Once I had cracked open the chest I looked inside and there was Thor the norse Gods hammer and a pendant that looked like the hammer.


I picked up the hammer or should I say tried to pick up the hammer but I couldn't it was to heavy all I managed to do was move it around about half a millimeter which I reckoned was quite an achievement considering how heavy it was. So instead I picked up the pendant and a strange power surged through me and I decided to try to pick up the hammer one more time and it was as light as a feather well it least it felt as light as one but it looked exactly the same just way lighter I couldn't believe it. So I fully griped the hammer and thought to myself "lets see what this baby can do," and slammed the hammer into the side of the cavern. The result was amazing, the side of the wall completely collapsed on it self and I had run out as quick as possible so I wouldn't be crushed, but even if I did get "crushed" I would probably be able to get out with my hammer and only be a little sore. once I got out I realised that I had nothing to do, so I decided to go for a nice refreshing swim in a little pool of water I found earlier.
After my short swim I decided to catch a few ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's and get some rest while I wait for Andrew, Grayson and Leon to come and pick me up after they're trip to the flying pyramid.
I woke with a start as Andrew shook me back and forward to try and wake me up, and it worked, I almost whacked him with my hammer that's how freaked I was (I don't think it would of done much though seeing as he is invincible). Judging by the suns place in the sky I realise i'd had slept till 7 'oclock. I told on the flight back or should I say on the flight somewhere the events of the day and why Sam wasn't there when he came to pick us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment